Weight lifting disc
ECO-BUMPER is made by recycled ultrafine rubber granules, top quality for weightlifting.
- Reduction of the percentage of injury, being able to release the barbell freely.
- Reduction of the bounce, protecting the athlete from accidental contacts.
- Floor protection from falling damage.
- Noise reduction.
- nternal test with more than 15.000 falling cycles from 2m height on Eco-Weightlift flooring 30mm
According to the standards of the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF), ECO-BUMPER have the following characteristics:
- A standard 45cm diameter allowing the correct posture of the athlete
- Central steel finished 50 mm diameter hole, according to the standards for the Olympic barbell, guarantees easy use and long life
Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 kg, the thickness varies according to the weight.
Available in black or melange +5% or +20% EPDM colours. 5 standard EPDM colours: grey ral 7040, red ral 3016, green ral 6017, yellow ral 1018 and light blue ral 5012). Other colours available on minimum order.
* Tests carried out with a 2 m drop on a 30 mm Eco-Weightlift floor